Monday, December 21, 2009

Can't get comfy?

Need a new bed? I know we sure do, the one we have was one we got through FreeCycles when we first moved back from Nebraska and it has broken springs and, its just utterly uncomfortable. Our current bed is so uncomfortable that my hubby cannot sleep in it on nights that he works, and right now thats 6 nights a week, if he sleeps in there he can barley move when he wakes up and with his job he needs to be able to move and lift very heavy pieces of metal. Mommy Mandy and Sealy are having a giveaway for a Sealy Posturepedix Innerspring Signature 11 Series bed. How neat would this be to win? I would love to win this to help my husband out and get to spend every night with him not just one a week, it gets lonely without him.
Click here to enter.

1 comment:

  1. Oh lord ours has seen a better day. I think flipping it is just silly and it's laughing at me each time I do it .. LOL

    ReplyDelete