Thursday, March 15, 2012

Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review

 (My pictures have been deleted due to an error. I'm in the process of taking new ones sorry for the delay)

I got a sample box of Truvía natural sweetener from Influenster in part of my LoveVox Box that I received last week. The box was full of a bunch of different products to test and review, Truvía being one of those products. Truvía is a product that I have never tried before so it was a new experience for me to try it out.
I'm normally not big on using sweeteners, most that I try have a really fake taste to them. I was very surprised when I put Truvía in my tea! It doesn't have the fake taste that others have and I even put some on my finger to taste by itself. One packet flavored my tea perfectly, unlike the couple cubes of pure sugar that I normally have to use. I really love that I don't have to use a ton like I do with sugar or other similar sweeteners, I like my tea to be sweet and its always hard to get it just right but the Truvía was the perfect sweetness for me.

Truvía can be used in may different things from coffee's, to teas, to on your cereal or even in your cooking. I have yet to try it other then in my tea since thats normally when I use sugar, but with the nice taste of Truvía I think it would taste good with almost anything that you'd use normal sugar for. The only thing I 'warn,' again, is you don't need a ton of Truvía like other sweeteners, a little goes along with with Truvía.

Truvía® natural sweetener

Truvía® natural sweetener is the first natural, great-tasting, zero-calorie sweetener born from the leaves of the stevia plant.


o One packet of Truvía® natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
o Truvía® natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated. Add it to coffee and tea. Sprinkle it on fruit and cereal.
o Truvía® natural sweetener is a great alternative for people with diabetes. It is also kosher certified.



Where to Buy
Truvía® natural sweetener is available nationally at most major retailers and in package sizes of 40-count, 80-count, 140-count and a spoonable jar. Find a store here.


Discover great-tasting recipe ideas and more at truvia.com


You can visit Truvía® natural sweetener on their website, Facebook or Twitter.
You can also visit Influenster on their site, Facebook or Twitter.


((This review is my own. I was given a product to try from the sponsor, but all thoughts in this post are my own an no others))

No comments:

Post a Comment