Thursday, May 23, 2013

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream Review

I love Influenster so much. Getting to try and review new products to share with my readers, and family/friends, is something I love to do and really fun for me. Recently I got to review a new product from Aveeno, the Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream.



I was a little iffy about trying it. The last face cream that I tried broke me out, even though I thought it was a gentle cream. When I finally worked up enough courage to try the Aveeno Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream, I was glad I did.



The first time I used it I took a shower and cleaned off my face. I then patted it dry, washed my hair to let my face dry a little more. I then used the night cream. I put WAY too much on that first time. I quickly learned a little goes a long way with this. To my surprise no burning feeling, no breakouts, nada. I went to bed right after I put it on and when I woke my face seemed to feel a little softer then normal. I kept using the cream after each shower at night and slept in it, never broke out and my face felt and looked great, I did see a little less blotchiness with it. I'm sadly having a break from the cream right now due to a hormonal break out that I don't want to, on the off chance, aggravate more.

Essential Facts




The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream, formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, helps to reduce the appearance of discoloration, uneven tone and blotchiness, revealing healthier-looking skin. 

About This Product


• Contains a proven concentration of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex boosted with vitamin B3 to help visibly diminish the appearance of dullness, blotchiness and brown spots • Oil-free, hydrating formula penetrates deep within skin’s surface while you sleep revealing an even, more radiant complexion • In a clinical study, women saw improvement in tone and discoloration • Gentle enough for everyday use #RadiantWithAVEENO 
SPOTTED : $14.99-$16.99 for 1.7 oz. jar at National food, drug and mass merchandisers, drugstore.com


Check out Aveeno's web site
Take a look at Aveeno's Facebook
Also see what Influenster is up to on Facebook and their website  



Disclaimer:  Ireceived the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Intensive Night Cream complimentary from Influenster.



No comments:

Post a Comment