Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two weeks ago

Two weeks ago today, started just like any other day and I thought it would end just like any other day. Except for around 6pm something bad happened, and I ended up in the ER. I've never felt this stupid, odd, and "traumatized" before, labor with Seamus(nor the c-section with Kieran) wasn't this bad(not physically, really, more-so emotionally). When I woke up I didn't realize it'd been two weeks but then it hit me like a ton of bricks and now I keep going over what happened in my head over and over. I don't wish this feeling, these mixed emotions, on my worst enemy. I hope to never go through something like it again either.

1 comment:

  1. What happened???? Maybe I missed something! :( Hope you're better now and things are looking on the brighter side!

    ReplyDelete