Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 3 of 30

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends .... hmmm this one is hard, only one I can think of is from when I was 17...gotta look through the mom's facebook to see if she has any. Ok nope she didn't have the picture I thought she did...so heres one from my 17th birthday (March 2004) me and my friends playing Trivial Pursuit.


Wait .... you say I'm not in it ... yes I am, see my head in the corner :p

Okay, Okay here's one of me from that night, goofing off...



I'm 99% of the time the one behind the camera so its rare to have a picture of me with people. But there you go the closest picture I have of me and my friends (sadly I haven't seen the people in the first one since 2005, and Shanena (the one in the 2nd picture corner) I still see every few weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment