Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Breastfeeding Milestone

Well its not a major one but every month is still a milestone to me, especially after Kieran's issues at first!
5 Months! She's been nursing for 5mo now, and get this, no solids yet! I'm so proud to have not caved in! With Seamus we started him just before 4mo but his reflux was really bad and I wanted to try everything to try to help him. Kieran is perfectly content on just the boob milk for now. We will probably be starting solids after shes 6months old. I'm so proud of my little girl...now only if we can get rid of the nipple shield!

Gotta run, shes hungry now!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your BFing success! how wonderful to hear! Way to go mama!

    By the way, you won my Little Bear Bum's giveaway! E-mail me soon with your address and the size you need!

    MacKenzie
    Mama Kenz Studio
    chic_kenz (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Wow! Thats awesome! I sent you an email :)

    from

    j(.)mcdilda(@)gmail(.).com

    ReplyDelete