Monday, September 28, 2009

Our adventures in Baby Wearing

We went up north this weekend (well more north of us) to Sandpoint, Idaho. While up there we took the kids to the park along Lake Pend Oreille, it was a beautiful day out. Seamus had a blast running all around, and poor sick Kieran just liked being with mommy or daddy. The parking lot was a good walk away from the park so instead of carrying Kieran in her car seat I put her in our make shift wrap. It was nice having her there and so so so much easier to do then carry the car seat.

We've also started to wear her around stores since its really hard to put her and car seat in the cart and try to fit things around her.

Heres a picture of her and I at the park on Saturday, September 26th






And scary the hubby offered to wear her at the grocery store yesterday! (9.27.09)

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I ask DH if he'd ever wear the Baby Bjorn and he just laughs at me :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a wrap! Aren't they the best!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Baby wearing is the way to go! Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you!! HAppy Baby wearing:-)

    Thanks for visiting our blog and commenting. Be sure to check back weekly for more goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Troy wears London about the same amount I do...he prefers the "manly" ergo instead of the wrap though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That's awesome! My son is 7 years old. I miss those baby days:)You have a lovely blog. I'm following you now:)
    Come and check out mine.
    I have a giveaway going on at my blog.
    http://yoncaskitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete