Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back

I should be back in the swing of things. The last few weeks have been too crazy with doctors appointments, teething 9month olds, colds, taxes and trip planning.

I'm planning a post here in the next day or so about planning a trip with a 3½yr old and a 10month old. And I'm asking for your help. I want to include some tips from you, what ideas do you have for the drive(appx 1200miles) in mid winter through pretty empty roads(Montana, and Wyoming into Nebraska), what do you pack, how do those that cloth diaper do it(we wont be able to wash ours so looks like bringing our cloth is out of the question). Anything that has to do with trips, snacks, eating on the road, sleeping in a strange house(well for the kids, its my dad's house, but there will be 2 hotel stays), etc. Post here in the comments or email me at j.mcdilda at gmail dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment