Saturday, June 1, 2013

A quick look at me

I don't think I've gone into much detail (I'd have to go back and look) about my issues. Honestly its taken me quite a while to not be embarresed that at 24 I had to start using a cane (well actually I'm SUPPOSED to use a walker) and leg braces. Finally 2yrs later I'm in a little better place in my head about it. Theres nothing I can do, no cures, and its just how I am and I have to learn to accept it even more then where I'm at today. Anyway I want to share two video's with my readers.

This first one was done in July of 2011 so basically 2yrs ago

This one was done tonight. I've been in quite a bit of pain lately, especially in my shoulder and neck as well.


  1. Are you sure you have fshd,you seem very young to be suffering so badly.

    1. Never had the DNA test because I cannot afford it, but yes I have it (from what I've been told by 2 doctors one a NeuroMuscular doctor that specializes in Neuromuscular diseases). It has nothing to do with age whatsoever. It affects people differently even people younger then me can be affected worse then I am! Some people are affected very young, others in older age its a varying disease you can't base it on age, gender, or nationality.
      Take a look at Kristin Duquette, she's younger then me and affected even worse then I am. Like I said it vary's greatly.