Wednesday, March 10, 2010

So proud

For Christmas I bought Seamus some dry erase cards to practice his letters and alphabet with. We tried them and it failed so I put them away for a later time. Well today(Wed.) I took them out, 3 at a time, and showed him how to do it. After a couple times of me holding his hand and the maker he figured out how to follow the lines and figured v's and a's out, and even wrote an a on regular paper for me. He was very excited and would go trade his 3 cards for 3 more and try. Hes a little heavy on the marker though so he squiggles and scribbles a lot but its progress for him.

He's still not doing well on his letters though. A couple hours later I told him to get the Apple card again and asked him what letter A started with and he said "g" >.<





1 comment: