Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Babee Covee Review

I found out about Babee Covee on JustMommies, and asked to do a review for them. I got this awesome 6-in-1 Babee Covee in the mail and loved it! The Babee Covee can be used 6 different ways and is a great versatile blanket/cover. Babee Covee can be used as; an Infant Car Seat cover, a Stroller blanket, a General Purpose blanket, High Chair Cover, Shopping Cart cover and nursing Cover.


The first thing I used it on was a High Chair. We went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse for our 4th wedding anniversary and I hate putting Kieran in high chairs cause I don't think they get very cleaned. I loved this cover for the high chair, she didn't have to touch any of the the chair (other then her bum), and people kept saying how cute and cool it looked! Kieran kept rubbing her hands on it she loved the way it felt and would point to the birds and make noises at them. (sadly we forgot to get pictures)

Next I used it in the stroller while taking Seamus to speech one morning. It was only 40-50 out, so pretty chilly and I forgot a jacket for her since she doesn't ride in the car seat with one. I put this on the stroller, again pretty easy to do, and she was nice and covered. After a while she pulled part of it down becuase she got toasty in the Speech room, hehe. I loved that I could tie it on and she couldn't get it off so it kept it safe, unlike a normal blanket that she could take off and throw on the floor.


(Cell phone photo, little blurry sorry)


The last thing I tried was the shopping cart cover. I think I may have tied it on wrong because it kept sliding off in the back but other then that it was great. I liked that neither of us had to touch the yucky, germy handles. And again people kept saying how cute and cool it was.


It was very easy to put on and take off of the things I tried, and I would recommend this cover it was awesome. I also loved the pattern of it, it wasn't the plain boring cover like most out there, it was cute and perfect for a baby or even nursing. Since Kieran's a little older I didn't try it on her infant seat since we leave it in the car now and just take her in and out (too heavy to carry a 19½lb 17.5mo old in an infant seat lol) but I can see how this would be an awesome Infant seat cover. I think it would also be an awesome nursing cover in the winter or cooler months, I didn't try it since we don't nurse more then 5-6x's a day and they are almost all done at home now, but if I had a younger baby I would be using this as a cover. I say that using it as a nursing cover in the cooler or winter months would be better cause I think its a little thick to use in the summer months but perfect for nursing in the cooler months, it would keep your exposed areas warm and baby's head warm at the same time.

Over all I really liked this 6-in-1 Babee Covee. It was really well made, I can tell they pay great attention to detail and put out a great product. I would recommend this for new parents or even for a nice baby shower gift!

Check out Babee Covee on their website

Babee Covee Stats:
-Measures approximately 30"x40"
-Made in the USA
-Reinforced with double stitching throughout
-Each one is hand inspected for perfection
-Cost is $79.50



**Disclosure**
I was sent this product review, I did not receive any other compensation. The review is my own and my honest opinion of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment